50 Romantic Quotes for Loved Ones

by - January 11, 2022


50 Romantic Quotes for Loved Ones

Sometimes a relationship will feel bland if we live it by flowing like water only. There is no seduction or romantic behavior that makes your relationship more and more intimate. The word romantic is necessary so that your closeness to your lover is increasingly sticky like a stamp.

However, there are also people who can't be romantic. So, to say it or write it down is very difficult and tends not to be possible. Therefore, for those of you who can not be romantic need a dictionary of romantic words that prove to be sure to make your girlfriend fall in love even more.

Unfortunately, stringing together romantic words is not easy. Therefore, here is a collection of romantic words that you may be able to send to your girlfriend. In addition to adding to love, the word romantic makes your relationship more colorful and more alive than before.

1. "In love there are two things: bodies and words." -Joyce Carol Oates

2. "Continue to share your heart with people even if it has been broken." -Amy Poehler

3. "Love is such a powerful force. It’s there for everyone to embrace-that kind of unconditional love for all of humankind. That is the kind of love that impels people to go into the community and try to change conditions for others, to take risks for what they believe in.” -Coretta Scott King

4. "To love is to recognize yourself in another." -Eckhart Tolle

5. "To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow - this is a human offering that can border on miraculous." -best quotes about love

6. "Love isn't something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of narcissism. It isn't a feeling, it is a practice." -Eric Fromm

7. "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

8. "There's all kinds of reasons that you fall in love with one person rather than another: Timing is important. Proximity is important. Mystery is important." -Helen Fisher

9. "Passion makes the world go 'round. Love just makes it a safer place." -Ice-T

10. "I believe in love. I think it just hits you and pulls the rug out from underneath you and, like a baby, demands your attention every minute of the day.” -Jodi Picoult

11. "When you find that one that's right for you, you feel like they were put there for you, you never want to be apart." -Joe Manganiello

12. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert A. Heinlein

13. "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you." -Roy Croft

14. "I'm just a big believer in 'you must love yourself before you can love anybody else' and I think for me that breeds the most inspired relationships." -Scarlett Johansson

15. "When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster." -Taylor Swift

16. "You found parts of me I didn't know exists and in you I fould a love I no longer believed was real." -Unknown

17. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." -Zora Neale Hurston

18. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." -George Sand

19. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." -Leo Christopher

20. "Love does not dominate; it cultivates." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

21. "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." -Henry Miller

22. "It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them." -Agatha Christie

23. "Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces." -Rumi

24. "True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked." -Erich Segal

25. "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." -David Viscott

26. "Life is the flower for which love is the honey." -Victor Hugo

27. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

28. "You always gain by giving love." -Reese Witherspoon​

29. "All that you are is all that I’ll ever need." -Ed Sheeran

30. "I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything." -F. Scott Fitzgerald ​​

31. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." -John Green

32. "A simple "I love you" means more than money." -Frank Sinatra

33. "Everything I do, I do it for you." -Bryan Adams

34. "You don't marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without." -Unknown

35. "I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day." -Nicholas Sparks

36. "To me, you are perfect." -Love Actually

37. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

38. "True love stories never have endings." -Richard Bach

39. "There's nothing that I wouldn't do to make you feel my love." -Bob Dylan

40. "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." -Alfred, Lord Tennyson

41. "Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you." -Celine Dion

42. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -When Harry Met Sally

43. "Love loves to love love." -James Joyce

44. "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold." -Zelda Fitzgerald

45. "Love is an endless act of forgiveness." -Beyoncé

46. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." -Charles M. Schulz

47. "First and foremost, self-love, and then give love away." -Katy Perry

48. "The smile is the beginning of love." -Mother Teresa

49. "Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn't make them any less filled with love." -Sex and the City

50. "All you need is love." -The Beatles

You May Also Like

0 comments