Abandoned Lover for Being Fat, This Woman Takes Revenge by Losing Weight

by - January 08, 2022

Viral a woman who left her lover because of fat and determined to 'get revenge' by doing a transformation on her weight.

Josie, from Los Angeles, weighed about 136 kilograms when she broke up with her boyfriend in January 2018.

Abandoned Lover for Being Fat, This Woman Takes Revenge by Losing Weight
"I've been in a love affair with him for three years. But he left me two days after the new year and it all started since then. Something inside me whispered 'just let go' and that was actually the starting point for me to act," he said, as reported by the Mirror, Friday (03/05/2021).

Abandoned Lover for Being Fat, This Woman Takes Revenge by Losing Weight
"I remember when I went to the gym and I was confused, scared. I got the services of a personal trainer who gave me guidance on how to eat and exercise."

Thanks to her hard work, Josie managed to lose almost half of her body weight. She now looks slimmer at about 72 kilograms.
The 29-year-old woman also helps motivate others who want to lose weight. Of course, his revenge will make his lover regret having broken the relationship because he was fat.





You May Also Like

0 comments